Benefits of Cabbage for Health
Cabbage is leafy green, low calorie and storehouse of minerals and vitamins. It belongs to Brassica Family.
It contains moon power because it grows in moon light. Cabbage is powerful and a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Vitamin B6.It is also a good source of phosphorus, potassium, Vitamin B1, Copper, Folate, Protein and Iron.While it has two types, red cabbage and green cabbage. Green cabbage is most commonly eaten type of cabbage. So We can use this on daily basis because Green cabbage is one of the cruciferous vegetables. Cabbage is used in many different Salads and also cooked.
Health Benefits of Cabbage includes.
- Green Cabbage is useful in the treatment of stomach ulcer and skin disorder.
- Cabbage is also useful in the treatment of eczema and jaundice and constipation.
- Tasty Cabbage removes the deficiency of Vitamin C.
- And it removes the deficiency of Roughage.
- The Cabbage helps to prevent Cancer.
- And It contains Anti-Inflammatory properties.
Cabbage is inexpensive and we can easily use it.
- Previous United States sets plan for sweeping crackdown on nearly all unlawful immigrants
- Next Watches can communicate a lot about the wearer’s personality.